Sunday, October 03, 2004

i was just thinking about this. when we were younger, i remember our dad being like really cheap (which of course he had to since he was raising four kids by himself) we used to have to take baths two at a time so it would be like me and alan and then josh and c.j. . whichever two took baths first were really lucky cause the last two had to get in the same bathwater. it would be all cold and dirty from the first two. and then i was the only girl there with my dad and three brothers in the beginning and having me bath with one of them...of course i didn't care at the time, but now it's kinda disturbing.

being the only girl, i guess i was spoiled a little. we would used to have to walk to wherever we went when we were younger cause my dad had no car, but my brother c.j. did have this bike so whenever we went anywhere, i would ride with my brother on the bike and my dad would walk alan and josh. i was such a tomboy. up until the end of middle school and the beginning of high school. i didn't play with barbies or dolls...i played with army men and toy cars and teenage mutant ninja turtles action figures. i remember me and alan and josh used to play with those action figures all the time. and then there were the video games. we were video game fiends. alan was always the best at it. he was really good. but it was nintendo, sega, super nintendo, all of the systems. i played in the dirt with my brothers and hung out with their friends.

i used to get into so many fights with little girls in elementary school. i was a little roughneck. i grew out of all of that though. yep, those were the days.

well, i'm gonna sleep...gotta get up soon for work. holla!
-jenny "those were the days" jenn jenn

No comments: