Wednesday, October 06, 2004

my oldest brother israel has this thing for the big girls. now he can't be more than 160 himself but he likes the girls that are 300+. he showed me this picture book that he has of all of his old girlfriends in seductive poses. this book was full of all these big black girls just styling and profiling. it was really gross.

my second oldest brother c.j. has this kid by this mexican girl. the kid is 7 now but he looks like a baby still. he had hydrocephalus and he's still screwed up about it. i only met him once.

my other brother alan is in texas right now. he'll be in japan soon. he has a thing for the asians if you know what i mean.

my brother josh...i hope he graduates high school this year and does something about himself.

my sister sam is an albino...not really buti like to pretend that she is.

my brother t.j. is a little version of my brother josh.

i swear my sister katrina is gonna end up as a lesbian. she already told me so at the age of 9.

my brother mikey is so lame. he doesn't look like the rest of us, but i guess he is.

my brother landon, i miss him. he's pretty cool. he was so funny.

my sister jevonne, i really don't like her. she's a witch with a "b". i know i'm gonna end up fighting her. i don't know who she thinks she is, but...

anyway, that's it. i shared way more than i intended. i gotta go clean up now and get ready for work tomorrow. goodnight.

-jenny "if i had my mom's last name (Witchard) then i really would be a JennWitch" jenn jenn

No comments: