Monday, October 04, 2004

there's this guy at work, lamont. he calls himself having a crush on me. anyway, he always feels the need to keep his hands on me. he's always asking me if he can do all this stuff to me. i'm like, "hell no, my boyfriend says i'm not allowed to do that kind of stuff with other guys." and he's like, "well he's not here right now."

i'm seriously thinking about filing sexual harassment on him. ugh! he's so unattractive too. and he's old. well only 24, but too old for me.

anyways, i registered to vote. i feel so good about that too (i know, so lame). but i just gotta get to the polls in november now.

i caught up with an old friend today, leniqua. it feels good to do that every once in a while you know. there's that nostalgia again.

well i guess i should go find something productive to do since i don't have to go to work tomorrow. holla.

-jenny "so tired of it" jenn jenn

No comments: