Saturday, October 09, 2004

i really like my job, but the customers i could do without. they're really starting to piss me off. and now the store manager (my partner in crime and lawrence and mitch's uncle) is all mad cause the guy that i talked about in an earlier blog, lamont, the guy who keeps touching me, keeps stealing stuff but he can't catch him. i'm such a mole at work. i tell the store manager everything that lamont and a couple of other people that i don't like does and steals. i already got one heiffer fired (stephanie--i really didn't like her, she thought she was better than me), now i'm going for lamont. after he's gone, then i'll get rid of steve. i don't like steve either. every time i look up, he's staring at me. he's so fucking ugly and dumb. he's gotta be like 30 something, but i think something's wrong with him. he's so slow.

and so the customers are getting on my nerves. mostly the regulars. i need to wear a sign from now on that says "Do Not Fucking Tell Me How to Wrap a Plate, How to Bag Your Merchandise, What Tags are on Sale, and Do Not Ask Me to Double Bag Your Bag...I Have Been Working Here Longer Than You Have Been Shopping Here, I Know What I Am Doing. Thank You. -Jennifer" one day, i swear i'm just gonna take everybody out.

anyway, i gotta go do something different with my hair. these cornrows are getting really old and really old looking, i gotta go straighten it out now. well maybe tomorrow. i'm gonna shower then sleep...but after madtv and cheaters and jerry. good night. later.

-jenny "i'm about to lose my mind, up in here, up in here" jenn jenn

No comments: