Saturday, October 02, 2004

i don't remember if i wrote about this or not, but i am so tired of people asking me my age.

today at work, while i was hanging up clothes, this lady asks me..."excuse me, but how old are you." 'i'm 19.' "oh, i was gonna say 12. you look like a little girl." what the...?

people think i'm between 12 and 17. really now. come on. is it the glasses or what? ever since i took out my lip ring, i have been getting 'the question' again. i used to get it before the ring, but now it seems that i have to get it back and something else a little more drastic, i don't know what yet. i'm gonna have to switch to contacts again and start wearing makeup. i think i'll try the transformation and by the end of october hope to have everything changed. i want to look like a different person. we'll see how it goes.

-jenny "shut the hell up with that" jenn jenn

No comments: