Wednesday, April 11, 2007

you know, if i didn't have myspace, this thing i've been going through with lamar would be so much worse. but there's all kinds of freaks out there. guys say the sweetest things to you, about you. i'm pretty sure they're all saying these things for one reason, and one reason only, but it's still nice to know.

still no word on uncc. no worries. my mind is made up.

oh yeah, i totally forgot all about this. but like four weeks ago, when lamar was just moving out. i was checking my myspace and whatever and i see i have a new friend request from TANGO from I LOVE NEW YORK. so i'm trying to play it cool. i respond back to him with something like 'thanks for adding me babes' (i got that babes mess from darnell). so anyways, he actually responded to me. and we actually talked to each other back and forth for a couple weeks. he said i was "stunning". i cannot believe this homeboy was actually talking to me. and i was talking to him. so anyways, i guess him and new york aren't engaged anymore. i would hope not with what he was talking to me about. and then he has all these half naked chicks on his friend list. but i guess that doesn't matter to some dudes huh? but i'm pretty sure tiffany wouldn't have any of that.

and i just realized that i am a very jealous girlfriend. i mean, i was so paranoid with lamar, that he was cheating on me. but i had reason, he actually was cheating on me. so i guess i wasn't really a paranoid, psychotic bitch after all. cause i was never jealous with an of my other boyfriends and hopefully the next dude won't get me acting like that. but that was a scary thing to be. extremely jealous like that. really not healthy. let's not let that happen anymore.

you know, when i move to atlanta, or maybe even before, i'm gonna retire this blog. i mean, it feels good to be able to write down how i feel when i'm ticked off, but if i keep it, i'll still be holding onto stuff that i don't need to be taking with me to atlanta. i need a clean slate when i leave here. those handfull of people that do read it, i talk to them anyways, so it'll be all good. maybe i'll start a different one up one day, but this one's time is running out really soon.

ok, enough f'ing around. peace bitches.

jenn jenn

No comments: