Monday, April 09, 2007

IF I WON THE LOTTERY: PART I

  • buy mansions in new york, new jersey, atlanta, miami and somewhere in new mexico, maybe albuquerque.
  • pay to finish school, both undergraduate and medical school.
  • pay for sam, darnell, and anyone i care abuot to go to any school they wanted to.
  • buy my dad, vickey, and my mom houses.
  • buy sam, my dad, vickey, my mom, all my brothers and sisters, some of my friends and darnell a car.
  • fund an extensive underground bomb-shelter type building stocked with many animals, plants, food, water, entertainment systems, just necedssary stuff, you know, just make it really luxurious, just in case some shit goes down and i need to take a few people under for a few years.
  • take a cross country trip around the united states for like a month.
  • visit new mexico for a few weeks (the one place i've never been, but always wanted to go).
  • pay to get some key people really knocked the fuck out...

...more to come.

peace out bitches.

jennifer

No comments: