Sunday, March 13, 2005

today was a long day. my birthday is in next month. i'll be 20 on april 22. it's a friday. i'm gonna be so excited. not really gonna do anything special. maybe order myself a pizza and watch a good movie on cable. it'll be a friday so maybe me and sam will go do something. who knows.

anyways, i'm gonna go...gotta get up in the morning. so so tired now. my back really hurts. i was trying to life this really heavy bucket of water and just wore myself out. one more week and i'll be driving. thank god! i cannot not wait.

so i get my power turned on on the 21st and my cable turned on on the 26th. i get my license on the 21st too.

anyway, i just feel like i'm repeating myself.

oh yeah, there's a couple of bus drivers who keep tryin to holla. one is like really old and the other one is...well i don't really know how old he is, maybe late 20s, early 30s. i keep catching him staring at me. uh huh...anyways...gonna go call my boo now.

i'll holla!

No comments: