Tuesday, March 15, 2005

so me and my dad fell out...again. i don't even wanna talk about it.

i move in next week to my apartment. so excited. i'm supposed to be getting my license next week too. but we'll see what happens.

so me and lamar took that next big step a couple days ago...yep, we exchanged our email passwords. yep, i know that's what you all thought i was gonna say.

i'm jazzed about...nothing...just wanted to use the word "jazzed" in my blog.

so i'm gonna go to now, but first another...

STUPID QUOTE FROM SAM
(we were listening to some music and i was in another room and asked sam who was rapping on the song and she was reading from the tv and was like...)
"the notorious big"
-this girl actually said the word 'big' instead of saying b. i. g.

anyway, gotta go catch up on some sleep.

i'll holla!

No comments: