Wednesday, July 29, 2009

so once again, me and torrey have fallen out.

ok, so my car broke down on me and it's not working right now. i need to get my transmission fixed/replaced ($$$yikes$$$). so with him being my boyfriend, i asked him to take me to work and pick me up. he seemed cool about it the first day he dropped me off, but after that...he had been being such a dick! i'm talking about fucked up stank ass attitude, being all quiet when he dropped me off or picked me up. picking me up late and dropping me off late.

he was late one day and i got mad and told him what was up and this dude had the nerve to tell me that he was doing me a favor and that i wasn't allowed to be mad at him for dropping me off late. WHAT AN ASSHOLE! when i say i wanted to hop up and punch this dude square in his face...but i held my tongue cause i needed a ride. but i swear to god, i wanted to sock this dude right in his stupid face.

i told him...after he took me home that night, i wouldn't ask his stank ass for nothing else and that was it. i really have nothing to say to the dude. what an ass, that's all i can say. i haven't talked to him since. that was a couple days ago. he's been pissing me off. i need to stop fuckin with him for good though.

my dad's supposed to be buying me a newer car this week. it's a 97 something. i forgot what he said. but i hope he gets it cause ya girl is hurtin for a car right about now. my baby pooped out on me. i'm not gonna lie, i'm gonna be so sad when i have to let it go for good. i'm gonna try to sell it somewhere/someplace/somehow.

anyways, i've been up for over 30 hours...so i'm going to sleep now.

peace.

jenny "oh my god, it's in!" jenn jenn

No comments: