Monday, July 27, 2009

i bought my first bag of weed the other day. i bought a dime bag. it was so weird. i usually let other people buy and i share it with them. but this time, i actually bought and paid for it. so this thursday when i'm done with summer classes, i'm gonna have some fun.

my surgery is one week from today. four teeth. damn. that's gonna hurt. i might have to call out from work. we'll see. i'm gonna tell the dentist to drill holes through the teeth so i can make a necklace. lol, that's so stupid.

i gave an oral presentation today and for the very first time, i wasn't even all that nervous. i knew exactly what i was talking about and i made eye contact with the audience and i even made them laugh. so i'm getting better and better.

the whole stalking situation i was experiencing...it's died down. i think this dude is coming to his senses.

i talked to my dad today and he told me that he got all of his teeth removed. oh my god! he said he was having really bad oral problems and had to get all of his teeth removed. he's only 53! geeze louise! so he has a set of dentures right now, but in three months after his gums have healed, he's gonna get 28 teeth implanted into his gums. that's $1,000 per tooth. hey, i'd spend that much too to avoid having to wear dentures. i just can't believe it. he got 22 teeth removed. that's gross. i hope i can see his mouth before he gets the implants. i'd probably cry if i saw that. that's sad.

i must have gotten my teeth from my mom. my mom doesn't have teeth that looks like mine, but my brother tj and my sister katrina have teeth like mine...big. we must have gotten them from a grandparent or something.

i was excited about these braces i'm supposed to be getting, but now i'm not really looking forward to them. they're expensive, they require a lot of upkeep, i can't eat candy...it's gonna suck. there'll be a lot of things i won't be able to eat ;). whatevs...its all good cause i haven't been eating much lately anyways. i'm trying to lose 8 pounds by halloween.

so there's this asian dude that's tryin to holla at me now. i've never had an asian dude trying to get at me before. well, scratch that. this will be the second asian dude, but the first asian dude trying hardcore to get at me. the first guy was just kinda being laid back about it. but this new dude is waiting on me to lose my man. he told me that when i'm looking forward to moving on, i should come holla at him.

it's cool cause now, i can have whatever guy i want. i remember when there was a time where i couldn't get anybody that i wanted. i liked this one guy, alex, from 7th grade to 10th grade, but ya boy was just not feeling me at all. he was mexican, but he had green eyes or blue eyes or something. but he showed ya girl no love. he would get with me today, i'm sure. but then, i have to admit, i wasn't hittin on nothin. i couldn't blame him. then this other guy i liked in middle school, uriah. he's an albino. i found him on myspace and facebook last year and i had asked him if he remembered me cause i had a hardcore crush on him. i told him that he wasn't feeling me at all though. he said, "i don't know why i wasn't feeling you cause you're a gorgeous girl." so that was sweet, but i did let him know that i was a beast then. i'm just glad that i'm through with that phase in my life.

so apparently i have good ninja skills. i'm supposedly pretty good at black jack too. i'll leave it at that.

one of my life's goals is to go to an open mic thing and to do some freestylin. i've been thinking about that a lot lately. i would never have the guts to do it, but one day, i will do it.

so i'm still prett set on this bangs thing. i really want some bangs, but torrey is just not feeling it. like really not feeling it. im like wtf? what's the big deal? i'm definitely not gonna get it just cause he doesn't like it. maybe he had a bad experience with a girl who had bangs.

anyways....gonna get ready to go to work. i'll holla.

jenny "he's fast...he's the fastest kid alive" jenn jenn

No comments: