Thursday, May 21, 2009

i've been single for just a couple of weeks and one of riche's friends is already trying to holla. i guess he saw me talking to her on her facebook wall back and forth and he saw what he liked ;) riche is having this drinking social at her place sometime this summer and i cannot wait. i need to kick back and have some drinks with some cool people.

but nah, that's not for me. actually, riche got me hooked up with daniel. daniel is the only dude to ever break up with me and ends things with me. usually, it's me who ends things. that's really actually intriguing to me. he has a girlfriend now. they have been going out for like the past five months. dang, he never tells me anything. but i'm proud of him. he's condo shopping in atlanta right now. he just graduated from georgia tech. he's gonna start working for this financial company in august. i'm really proud of him.

today, vickey reminded me that when i first got bac, to atlanta two years ago, all i wanted to eat was hot wings. i love hot wings. i'm gonna have hot wings, banana pudding, and buttercream cake at my wedding. those three are definites. anyways, i'm gonna take a shower.

ohh...that reminds me. i forgot to talk about this when it happened to me a couple months back. so i was taking a shower and i had this nicely lathered up bath towel and i was washing myself. i was working my way down to my...ehhm...you know. so i was washing myself and my finger slips from underneath the bath towel and i STAB myself! oh my god! yeah, my finger slips in and i cut myself. and my finger had a pretty long, sharp nail on it. so it didn't really hurt, so i thought i was all right...until a few seconds later when all this bright red blood starts flowing out of me. i started to really freak out. i thought that i had broken my hymen. i called up torrey and darnell (cause he's supposed to be really experienced) and told them about it. they didn't really offer any good advice about it. but later, i started to notice that it burned a little when i peed, which more than likely meant that i just scratched the inside of my vagina and didn't break my hymen. it was waaay too much blood to be from a broken hymen.

anyways, now that i bring it up, i better go get a pelvic exam now and a pap smear. you're supposed to get one when you turn 18 or when you become sexually active, whichever one comes first. but i haven't had sex yet, so i never really went to get one. i'm gonna try to remember to schedule one by next week. but i need to get one because when you cut yourself or break skin, you get an influx of new cells to the damaged area. well these new cells start diving to repair and replace the new skin/tissue that was damaged. well with cancer, the cells just keep dividing and dividing and don't know when to stop. they keep diving and can cause huge bundles of cancer cells (tumors) or can be small bundles of cancer cells that travel throughout the blood or circulatory system and spread throughout your body. so i need to go get tested for that.

anyways, that's TMI for one night. i'll holla bitches.

jenny "car 98 on it...you dumb fucking whore" jenn jenn

No comments: