Tuesday, April 21, 2009

tomorrow is my b-day. i'm excited. i'll be 24. but when my birthday hits at midnight tonight, i'll be at work. how wack. i don't want to be at work, but it is what it is. but tomorrow when i get out of class, later that night vickey is gonna take me (and torrey) to some comedy club. it's gonna be fun.

i have been getting zero sleep lately. this is the toughest semester ever. i cannot wait until next week. it'll be sooo chillaxed. these past two weeks, i had eight papers due, five final exams, one in course exam, a lab notebook due...it's too "mauch". lol, i gotta bring that one back. gotta resurrect it.

i haven't been getting any sleep and apparently any food. i've been losing a lot of weight lately. if i keep this up, i'll be in the mid 90s by the end of may. i've always wanted to see if i can get under 100 lbs and it looks like i might. i just haven't had the time to eat lately. i've been waay too tired to eat.

anyways, my cousin is trying to set up a family reunion in september. should be interesting. i'm excited about it cause i don't really now my family and plus, i need a trip to florida. i haven't seen my mom in years. i keep telling her that i'll be down there soon, but i'm just too busy. but once they pick a date, i'm gonna try to drive down with sam and josh. we'll see. i'm supposed to have family in atlanta already, but i have no idea who they are.

so me and torrey are back together. i mean, come on...i'm me! what idiot wouldn't want to stick around?

i watch superbad at least three times a week. i have a problem.

ok. well i'm gonna try to squeeze in two hours of sleep before i have to go in to work. peace out.

jenny "fuck it. they should be sucking on my ballsack" jenn jenn

No comments: