Monday, February 18, 2008

so me and torrey had our valentine's day thing this past saturday and it was hands down the best valentine's day i have ever had in my entire life. it was so much fun.

well torrey had been planning this for a little while now, right. so we started off the weekend with him spending the night with me on friday night. so when we got up in the morning, we spent the day together. we left for his room kinda late. i gave him his gift. it was this fruit arranged like flowers. i got lamar something similar one valentine's day (in which i got nothing from him--not even a card). so i got him one and he liked it. he's into fruit, so i knew he'd love it. i got vickey one too and sam, my dad and mattie got to share one.

anyways, after i gave him that and his card, we headed to his room and he gave me flowers and this card that said the sweetest thing. this is some of what it said:

"...on tuesday while you were asleep and i was watching tv, i was watching you sleep. all of the emotions i feel for you culminated and swirled within me. i looked at you preciously and thought, "dammit she can sure as hell get on my nerves like no one else but asleep, albeit from extreme exhaustion, is so close to me, so close in fact as to have the ability to make me angrier than anyone else and hurt me worse than anyone. caring is dangerous. loving is dangerous. but i can't deny it. i love her. i'm scared half to death of the power she has but dammit, i love her." i then began to study your body. "look at jenny's hips, i like how they flow down to her thighs and how her inner thigh goes up to "there". mmmm, yeah she's fine and i can look at this all day and know this deeply." i just wanted you to know what goes through my mind at some really insignificant point in the day and how it ends up being special to me. it happens all the time...i love you. xoxo torrey."

it was the sweetest thing anyone has ever written to me/about me ever. it was touching. and so after the flowers and the card (i was so mad that he didn't get me candy--he always says i don't need to eat so much candy) we went around downtown atlanta. that's where we hit a problem. first of all, it was saturday night, so there were a lot of people anyway. but there were even more people cause there was some kind of cheerleader convention that night, so it was extra packed. every restaurant had over an hour wait. so we just decided to go to this diner that i always wanted to try, that's around campus. it was actually really great. i really liked it better i think than going to some fancy schmancy restaurant. and torrey was like, "you just want a burger huh". he thinks he knows me so well. well i did want a burger. i'm a burgers and fries kind of girl. low maintenance and laid back. a great catch. anyways, we did that, i had this awesome burger. so after that, we were gonna go see a movie, but it was getting late and i was getting so tired. i was dead sleepy, so we just went back to torrey's room and he said he had something else for me. he had drawn me a hot bubble bath with bubbles and flowers and everything. i guess he knows me. i love hot bubble baths. so that was really nice. probably my favorite part. and then he had one more thing for me, but it was late in arriving. so i'll be getting it some other time.

so all in all, it was very awesome.

then on sunday, he started acting up and i had to leave. but when i came back and we slept that night, he had his arm around me the whole night and it felt so great and special. for us to be mad at each other all day and then at night, he was all over me. i loved it. i love being held in my sleep. having a man's arms around me as we sleep. i feel so safe and protected. like nothing can happen to me as long as he's there.

so its monday night now and torrey's in the kitchen of his dorm cooking burritos. i'm not really hungry. i'm trying to slim down for this gavin degraw concert next wednesday. i had planned on wearing this skimpy shirt (with no bra, of course, i want my tits perky for this cute top i have) and this little skirt and sandals. i'm gonna do my hair up and get my nails and makeup done. it will be HOTT!!! but i have a problem now. it's supposed to be 48 degrees tops that day with rain and snow. damn! well i don't give a fuck, i'm doing what i planned on doing.

and the day after that, on thursday night, i'm 80% sure i'm going to charlotte for my spring break. sam really wants me to go hang out with her. like, she really really wants me to come. i might have to go hang out with my mom and brothers and sister in florida some other time. plus, there's a few people i wanted to hang out with and see while i'm in charlotte. i won't say because torrey might get mad, but i wanted to hang out with a few "people". some "people" have been asking about me and asking me when i'm coming back to charlotte, so i have to make a special guest appearance there. i haven't been there in like seven months. even though i didn't really hang with people while i lived there, "people" sure do miss me when i'm gone.

to this end, i'm gonna study for this bio quiz for tomorrow morning and then cuddle with my suga booga and go to sleep. i'll holla.

love,
jenny

No comments: