Thursday, January 31, 2008

so, i've decided, to stay celibate/abstinent/virgin for a long time. fuck, it's not the end of the world if i don't have sex. there are plenty of 22 year olds and older who don't do it. an ex boyfriend of mine is about to be 23 and he's still a virgin. i'm not gonna fall into the pressure of guys begging me for it. fuck that. and if that means i have to be by myself, well what - the - fuck - ever!

i'm getting tired of engaging in these sexual activities. i'm done. i'm officially waiting for marriage. i thought about giving it up in the past and recently, but naah! i'm better than that. i'm gonna finish undergrad, go to med school, and just do me.

i'm starting to feel, too, that i shouldn't have jumped myself into this relationship that i'm in now. i've been really wanting to be single recently and i have no idea why. i don't need to be in another long term relationship. me and torrey are going on four months now. i need to start setting relationship limits for myself, or just not date at all. i need to do me for a while. i've been in long term relationship after long term relationship. i'm coming to realize that i'm not a long term relationship type of girl. maybe i'll just stay single until i can figure out what i need.

and fuck this blog.

No comments: