Saturday, December 01, 2007

geeze my head itches so bad. i have another month though with these braids.

well here's my plans for december:

  • ace all my finals
  • go to florida for a week after finals
  • come back and hang with sam in atlanta for three weeks
  • take these damn braids out
  • find something to do for new years
i think i already said i'm taking chem, physics, and bio next semester and like three other classes.

we finally got the keys to the house. we're moving in today. now torrey can start hanging out where i stay instead of me always going to his cold dorm. why do dudes keep their dorms so dirty? its a guy thing i guess. i mean, just the bathroom and kitchen are usually a little dirty.

anyways, i have some resolutions for next year:

  • don't call or talk to lamar
  • lose like ten pounds (that's every year)
  • eat right (every year too)
  • do really well in all of my classes
  • finally sign up to volunteer at grady
  • find some research in bio to sign up for
  • finish the year off as a second semester junior
  • HAVE SEX

yeah, '08 is gonna be my year for sex. hopefully.

well i guess that's it. i guess i should go study for my ACS exam. peace out.

jenn

No comments: