Tuesday, July 31, 2007

what a long couple of days! i moved all my crap to atlanta, then had to get my apartment all cleaned out. i steamed the carpets and shampooed them, scrubbed the walls clean, vacuumed, wiped, sprayed, and polished every inch of that apartment and i am beat. but the apartment looked brand new when i left it. i'm planning on getting that whole deposit back...i need it!

and today, wow. i did most of my work today. i think i sweated off ten pounds today with all of the running around i did. but at least i'm done. i'm really really sad about my apartment though. i'm done, gone from it. i really need to get a job so i can get my own place soon when i move back to atlanta. i've been looking for a third shift data entry job...which atlanta has tons of. i'm crossing my fingers.

anyways, my body is so so sore. my back and my arms and shoulders. i really did work myself these last two days. i'm in pain. i need to soak in a nice warm tub. but it feels weird, like i have no home right now. school starts in two and a half weeks and i should end up in atlanta in the coming next few days. we'll see how it all turns out. i know i'll be all right though. i'm in good hands...my own.

all right then, i need to rest. peace out.

jenny

No comments: