Thursday, March 29, 2007

it's thursday. it's raining, and i don't feel like going to work today.

well the sweetest thing happened to me yesterday. i was at the store playing the powerball right and i'm leaving...this little boy goes out the store before me and doesn't realize that i'm leaving behind him. so he walks out the door and i have to like catch the door so it doesn't close on me and he's like, my bad and goes and holds the door for me. this little boy is like three or four. he was with his dad. i thought it was so cute.

it just made me realize...i'm about to be 22, i really wish i was in a different place with my life. i would love to have a family right about now. i would love to have a COMMITTED guy and a little boy. that's how i feel. that's what i want. i don't know, i guess i have nothing but time. but if i want to have 20 kids, i was thinking, i really need to be getting started soon.

well i gotta find the dude first then i can worry about the family part. maybe i can adopt a little boy as a single parent. i'm gonna look into that.

holla y'all.

jenny

No comments: