Wednesday, September 15, 2004

last night, i saw something that just boggled my mind. i was watching the real world philadelphia and they only showed the black guy, karamo, for only like five seconds for that whole episode. but when they did show him, oh...my...god.

now, i know he's gay, but geeze louise! he had this towel on and when he turned around and i saw that towel all low on his hips and saw that hint of his butt crack, i almost shook myself out of my seat. i was blown a-way. i had to stop to catch my breath for a little bit. oh my jesus, that man has such a beautiful body. what a waste.

ok, i'm back to my senses now. that really got me feeling happy and in such a good mood. it took my mind off of a lot of stuff. i've been thinking about that butt crack all day. damn!

-jenn

No comments: