Thursday, September 16, 2004

at work...the mail man is stalking me. when he comes in every day he always comes up behind me trys to touch me. he always has to make sure that i see him.

old black guys love me at the value village. they love to flirt, but one older guy took it too far and i had to get real with him and i told him, after he came up from behind me and touched my lower back..."don't you ever put your hands on me like that." i think i hurt his feelings when i said it but i don't give a shit cause he crossed the line. i don't like people touching me. i had this bad experience with this older guy putting his hands on me when i was younger, but maybe i'll share that later.

well, i'm sleepy. i'll be dreaming about karamo's butt crack tonight. oh yeah! i'll have to shower in the morning after that one. :)

-jenn

No comments: