Saturday, June 06, 2015

The past few months sorta went like this...



This is the morning I turned 30 at midnight at my favorite bar with some good friends who celebrated with me!




And later that night! Happy big 30 to me! Celebrated with great friends!


So in love with these two girls <3


Big hair don't care y'all!


#elevatorselfie



One of the best nights I had in a while. 


My besties. 


One of my good friends. 

New birthday tattoo and piercing <3

Oh, and I had braids for a while. 

Just cause I'm silly. 

My day one homie. My bestie. 

Just read the caption...😂😂😂

Going to the EyeBall. 

Me and Jack <3

My fave people ever!!

Fun at the EyeBall with classmates. Future doctors right here y'all!

So sad that this is my last ever EyeBall :(

My Greggums. 

Bestie. 

My ride or die. 

We were twinsies for the night completely on accident.

And last but certainly not least...bae ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

And nah...no ring or baby yet. Still taking it slow 😀

And that was basically my last six months in a nutshell. Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and snapchat. Jennyjennjenn85 for all of them I think. Until next time...😘😘😘

No comments: