Sunday, January 05, 2014

So I definitely want to do one extern rotation in New Mexico...but where to do the other??? I'm thinking either Colorado, Florida, Atlanta, New York City, or Alaska. I have about 7 months to decide!! I get to live in these two places for 4 months. We've been reminded to choose a place where we may want to end up working. One of the three rotations has to be in Memphis :((((( Come on fourth year!!! I can't wait. And...I'll start seeing real patients this May. In five months!!!!! I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I'll be examining and diagnosing and prescribing. I'm scared! But I got this. Just gotta make it through this semester. Didn't I say big things were gonna happen for me in 2014?? The last full year in my 20s :( I so can't wait for Haiti. I'm so happy. I love optometry school. I made the right choice :))))

No comments: