Saturday, January 25, 2014

Shout out to my boo for buying me this REALLY NICE winter coat. He got me exactly what I've been looking for for almost a year but couldn't find. He knows me so well! Just got it in the mail yesterday and love it so much already :) And he bought me my ticket for Days of the Dead this year! Our third time going together. And he always pays for me to come to Atlanta. And he always pays for me when I'm there and even when he comes to visit me in Memphis. He's visited me maybe 5 or 6 times since I've been here while I keep BEGGING my family to come see me and they won't :( He even surprised me one time and drove six hours to Memphis to see me <3 He told me to look outside my window one Saturday night and there he was! Shocked the hell out of me! But I loved it. So sweet. I'm just not used to this kind of love and attention in a relationship but I adore it. I'm so used to being the one paying for everything. This is so foreign to me. How sad is that? We say we love each other like 100 times a day. We hold hands. We laugh at each others jokes. We just get each other. 

Ok. I'm done gushing right now. Gonna go back to sleep. Got a busy day and night ahead of me. 

No comments: