Saturday, July 13, 2013

ScienceShot: Heavy Stubble Makes Men More Attractive - ScienceNOW

ScienceShot: Heavy Stubble Makes Men More Attractive - ScienceNOW

See, this is what I love. A man with a nice hairy face. There's something so masculine and testosterone-y about a beard and mustache. It's so sexy. My boyfriend has this really nice beard. He's light skinned so he has blonde hair and brown hair mixed in, so it's really cute. He had a goatee I think when we met, but I talked him into the full on beard and he's been that way since. He does like to shave it off though when we get into an argument. He says it has nothing to do with me but I know it does.

Anyway. Here it is. Scientific (somewhat) proof that women prefer facial hair on a man. We find it more sexy. Confirmed.

See ya!

No comments: