Monday, February 20, 2012

I was bored and couldn't sleep and I happened to end up reading Lamar's old blog. He only bogged a few times in 2003 and once (and for the last time) in 2005. We dated from 2001 to about 2006 or so. So in 2003 during his blogging period, we had been together for two years. From re-reading his blog, I think he really did love me and really cared about me at one time. It's amazing and shocking to see what he wrote about me/us seeing how our relationship had ended. He said I was the love of his life (we were 18, but it was still cute), how he loved me so much, how he wanted to marry me one day, how he was falling more and more in love with me everyday, how he couldn't wait to hear my voice on the phone, just such sweet sweet things. Things had ended so badly with us, I don't even remember him being that sweet to me. It was just amazing.

Anyway, clearly I was bored. I've never really been single for too long, so I guess the solitude and single-dom has me reviewing my previous relationships and trying to figure out what went wrong and the warning signs to look for during the next go around and what to avoid. Every relationship had an aspect of having something that completely topped anything I'd had with the other relationships (even with Lamar) and things that were so terrible (ESPECIALLY with Lamar) and I'd have to say that Lamar topped both those extremes, unfortunately. I think my next blog may list all the pros and cons of ALL of my exes. This will be a check-list of sorts of what to look for and/or avoid in my next relationship. Anyway, I'm gonna get some sleep in before I head to the gym in a couple hours.

I don't think I've mentioned on my big that since November, I've been working out with a personal trainer. Trying to tone up and whatnot. I'm finishing up the fourth month of working out and the results are coming very slowly, but surely. Building muscle in my legs, shoulders, arms. Losing a little bit of fat, but its going pretty good.

Ok, I'll ttyl.

Jenn Jenn (as Landon has grown accustomed to calling me now--he got it from Vickey.)

No comments: