Saturday, November 27, 2010

Geeze, Prince William is getting married next year in April on Vickey's birthday, which is one week after my 26th birthday. I cannot believe that I'll be 26 in 5 months. That just sounds soo old, lol, dang. But I bring up the Prince's wedding because I heard about it on Wendy Williams' show. I could just imagine myself being a princess and marrying a prince. I wish someone would fall in love hard with me like that and ask to marry me, and offer me the world and actually be able to deliver. Hey, I'm still young and cute, it can still happen for me. Is make a bomb ass princess too. Is always be able to have my nails done, hair done, everything did...fancy huh? I could wear all the cute clothes, cute shoes, makeup always did, nice jewelry, just perfect. Hey, I got tons of potential, I'm just so damn lazy and just don't care about all that. That's one of my New Year's resolutions..to take better care of my body/appearance, to be more "girly" by wearing more skirts and dresses and heels, less jeans and pajamas, no more hats!, nails done, hair on point, keep up with this weight loss, be more active physically and socially, and finally, I would say spend the entire year being single, but I already know how I am, but I will try really hard. But Idk, I really want 2011 to be my year to shine, my year of change, my year to step out of my box. I'm kinda excited about it. I think something really exciting is gonna happen for me next year, a really dramatic change. We'll see. Ok, back to studying for finals for this week.

-Jenny

No comments: