Wednesday, October 06, 2010



i actually got to use this line on someone for the first time the other week! LOL, it was hilarious (to me). they told me: "if you scratch my back, i'll scratch yours" and i said: "the funny thing about my back is...its located on my cock!" then i fell out. i finally got to use it! its been sitting in my back pocket for years and someone finally set me up to use it. LMAO.

i already can't wait to use it again the next time someone different asks me.

on another note, i finally set up an appointment with a therapist. let me tell you, BOA offers amazing benefits. i get my first three sessions absolutely free (no copay or nothing) then i am covered to go as many times as i want throughout the year, but i have to pay a $15 copay after the third free visit. that's not bad cause BOA gives us a $600 debit card to use for our copays each year (which is completely free to us). BOA has the best benefits ever, i swear. i get 24% off my sprint bill and we get discounts and reduced prices for like everything and the health benefits are just awesome. i think i pay like $25 a week, $100 a month for my health insurance and it is well worth it. even part time people get all these benefits. i don't ever want to leave BOA. i think once i find a full time job, i'm still gonna try to work part time for the bank just to keep the benfits. they have some positions that are only like 10 hours a week.

i'm trying to find a real job. soon. i ultimately want to end up out west, but idk. i need to do something soon.

so the therapy thing. i have my first appointment on tuesday. oh, and come to find out, my therapist graduated from gsu and told me that we can get free counseling at gsu each semester as students. well ok! but the problem is, i won't be a student after next semester, so i'll just stick with this chick i have. i wish i would have known this two years ago though. :-(

ok, ttyl.

-jenny

No comments: