Thursday, March 25, 2010

yooooo blogger!! waddup?!?

so i haven't really logged onto a computer and blogged in a while. i do these short 160 character blurbs from my phone, but that's about it. i think it's about time for an update. i have a lot to talk about, so i'm gonna make a little list right quick before i forget.

1.) the video i'm in love with right now
2.) my apartment
3.) light skinned dudes (precious)
4.) stalking people
5.) deal or no deal and wendy williams addiction
6.) my spring break tattoos
7.) school
8.) family
9.) birthday
10.) sex
11.) my hair!!!
12.) words and phrases i'm wearing out right now
13.) patron


1.) the video i'm in love with right now:
so right now, i'm in love with ludacris and nicki minaj's video "my chick bad". that shit is hot. i'm afraid i'm turning so hood, but whatevs. the "whatevs" always takes my hood-ness down a notch, lol. but yeah, i love the video. here it is and the lyrics:



"My Chick Bad" Lyrics
(CHORUS)
My chick bad, my chick hood,
My chick do stuff that yo' chick wish she could
My my chick bad, my chick hood,
My chick do stuff that yo' chick wish she could
My my chick bad, better, better than yours
My my chick bad, better, better than yours
My my my chick bad, better better than yours
My my chick bad, better better than yours

(Ludacris Verse 1)
Listen!
I'm saying my chick bad, my chick hood,
My chick do stuff that yo' chick wish she could,
My chick bad, better than yours,
My chick do stuff that i cant even put in words,
Her swagga don't stop, her body won't quit,
So fool pipe down, you ain't talkin' bout shit,
My chick bad, tell me if you've seen her,
She always bring the racket like Venus & Serena,
All white top, all white belt and all white jeans,
Body looking like milk,
No time for games, she's full grown,
My chick bad, tell your chick to go home!

(CHORUS)
My chick bad, my chick hood,
My chick do stuff that yo' chick wish she could
My my chick bad, my chick hood,
My chick do stuff that yo' chick wish she could
My my chick bad, better, better than yours
My my chick bad, better, better than yours
My my my chick bad, better better than yours
My my chick bad, better better than yours

(Ludacris Verse 2)
Now your girl might be sick but my girl sicker,
She rides that dick and she handles her liquor,
I knock a bitch out aaaand fight,
Comin' out swingin' like Tiger Woods's wife,
Yeah she can get a lil' hasty,
Chicks better cover up their chests like pasty's
Couple girlfriends and they all a lil' crazy,
Comin down the street like a prarade, macy's
(WOOOOOH!)
I fill her up, Balloons!
Test her and guns get drawn like cartoons,
DOH!
But I ain't talk about Homer,
Chick so bad the whole crew wanna bone her!

(CHORUS)
My chick bad, my chick hood,
My chick do stuff that yo' chick wish she could
My my chick bad, my chick hood,
My chick do stuff that yo' chick wish she could
My my chick bad, better, better than yours
My my chick bad, better, better than yours
My my my chick bad, better better than yours
My my chick bad, better better than yours

(Nicki Minaj Verse)
Now will these bitches wanna try and be my bestie,
But I take a left and leave 'em hangin like a testi.
Trash talk to 'em, then I put 'em in a hefty!
Running down the court,
I'm dunkin on them - Lisa leslie
Its going down - basement,
Friday the 13th, guess whos playing Jason,
Tuck yourself in, you better hold on to ya teddy,
It's nightmare on elm street and guess who's playing Freddy?
(SCREAMMMMMMMM)
(My chick bad)
Chef cooking for me,
They say my shoe came crazy,
The mental Asylum looking for me,
You a rookie to me,
I'm in that wam bam purple lam, damn bitch you been a fan!

(CHORUS)
My chick bad, my chick hood,
My chick do stuff that yo' chick wish she could
My my chick bad, my chick hood,
My chick do stuff that yo' chick wish she could
My my chick bad, better, better than yours
My my chick bad, better, better than yours
My my my chick bad, better better than yours
My my chick bad, better better than yours

LUDA!!! DTP!!
And when we're all alone,
I might just tip her,
She slides down the pole,
Like a certified stripper.....(4x)


2.) my apartment:
so my apartment is going great. i love it. love the privacy. it was definitely missed. still have a ton of unpacking to do. i'm so busy with school and work and volunteering, but sam is coming over tonight to help out a little. that girl is my ride or die. so hopefully we can get a lot of work done. darnell is gonna be in town all next week. i'm kinda excited cause he's kinda a ride or die too. i hadn't seen him in years, since i lived in charlotte. he's been in atlanta a few times, but i've always been too busy to meet up with him, but now that i have my own place, it should be a little easier. i'm excited to see him. i can't wait.


3.) light skinned dudes (precious):
ok, so i recently saw precious. it was fantastic. i loved it. she kept on talking about how great it would be to have a light skinned boyfriend. NOT!!! she had it all backwards. but i must say, lately, there's been a ton of light skinned dudes tryin to holla. more than i usually get. it's interesting. i'm not really interested in dating a light skinned dude, but its fun to have them holla.

4.) stalking people:
so i spent the past several hours, and i'm not even joking when i say "several" hours, stalking people online. i found a couple of awesome websites where you can find out all kinds of info about people. so i looked up family, people from my past, people from my present...i even tried looking up myself, but there are waaaay too many people with my name, i didn't find a whole lot on myself, which may or may not be a good thing. i'm a firm believer in googling guys i'm interested in dating. i highly encourage it. needless to say, i found out a lot of interesting things tonight ;-)

5.) deal or no deal and wendy williams addiction:
so i have a dvr and i've been recording every episode of wendy williams ("How YOU doin!") and Deal or no Deal. I'm addicted. it's so sad. i really wish deal or no deal was still around. i'd love to go on that show.

6.) my spring break tattoos:
so i didn't get my two tattoos that i wanted to get over the break. a couple of people who i won't name here talked me out of it, but fuck them! it's my body. i think if i meet up with darnell next week, i may get them then. i really want them! i shouldn't have let those fools talk me out of it.

7.) school:
school is going great. i love it. i love being in school. i'm doing great things. still got a little while to go though, but i'll be ending up with fat paychecks, so, i can't be mad at that.

8.) family:
family is really good right now. alan is still in korea, supposed to be coming home one of these days, but hopefully not before i get to go over there and visit for a while. cj is in afghanistan. my brother tj turned 18 in october, so now he gets his monthly $1,000 checks (from his lead poisoining as a baby) and has his own place in southern florida. i'm definitaly gonna have to go stay with him for a while whenever i get a chance to get down there. my brother (ok, sister) katrina is a full blown lesbian. we all knew she would be. she started young, you could really tell early on. but she looks like and dresses like a dude and always has. i love that girl though, but she won't be giving me any nieces or nephews :-( that's ok though, i still have 9 other brothers and sisters that will (and already have). she's going into the military after she graduates this year (or is it next year). i'm happy for her. mikey is in middle school i think. sam is in her second semester here at georgia state. she's doing really well. she works at a coffee shop at the airport and got promoted to a manager after being there for like three weeks (yep, she takes after me), so i'm proud of her too. like i said, that's my ride or die. she's planning on taking summer classes this summer like me. my brother israel is...israel, nothing new. landon has been acting up as usual and got switched to a harsher school that will act on his behavior more and discipline him more. jevonne had a baby girl in october. i'm proud of her. she's so cute too. josh got some girl pregnant--i saved the best for last. supposedly he's gonna have twin girls. oh lawd!! the girl and her mother are allegedly pushing josh to marry her, but he doesn't want her. she was just a jump off--ouch! my parents are ok. vickey was in a car accident a few weeks ago and broke her foot. she's so silly. she has this cast and crutches and has been out of work. she goes back in like 4 weeks though when the cast comes off. that's all that's new with my fam.

9.) birthday:
i'll be 25 next month. vickey will be 50 and i'll be 25. we were born 7 days - one week - apart, so we're gonna have a party the weekend between our two birthdays--supposedly. we'll see how that goes. how do i feel about turning 25? well i'm still a virgin (!!) so i'm (!!). yay, let's see if i can go 25 more, lol. NOT!!

10.) sex:
yeah, still a virgin.

11.) my hair!!!:
so my hair---it's doing it! my hair is just growing and growing. i never ever ever thought my hair would ever get this long and its just getting longer and longer. i love it. i don't know what was going on in middle school and high school, but my brain finally got the message out to let my hair grow and it is doing it! so i can't wait to see how long it's gonna get. the longer it gets, the less i want to cut it.

12.) words and phrases i'm wearing out right now:
there are several terms i'm overusing right now. it's ridiculous. here they are:
a) all roight!; b) ok!; c) you ain't right; d) i'll have to ttyl; e) you ain't talkin bout nothing, so i'm bout to go (yeah, an oldie but a goodie); f) girl stop!; g) boy stop!

13.) patron:
yep, tried patron for the first time. still have some in my room. it's not as fantastic as they say, but it's ok.

ok, so i'm done now. it was good to get all this out. i need to start blogging - from my computer- more often. i find i have a lot more to say than a 160 character text will allow me to do sometimes. i need to post more pictures too. ok, going to bed now. have a full day of class tomorrow. bye-bye.

jenny "damn, i need to watch superbad again cause i can't think of a quote" jenn jenn

psyche...

jenny "seth: i am truly jealous that you got to suck on those (tits) as a baby. evan: yeah, well at least you got to suck on your dad's dick." jenn jenn

No comments: