Wednesday, October 28, 2009

so here's the thing. i want to start dating other guys. i'm single now. i've been single for a while. me and torrey really started having problems i think starting this past summer, so i've basically been single since then.

but the thing is, i can't stop thinking about torrey. i don't think we're gonna work out in the end. we're just on two totally different pages and i don't want to put time and energy into something that won't work out in the end, but i can't stop thinking about him.

on another note, i was walking into work saturday night and there's this guy lying on a couch in the lounge. as soon as i walk in, he woke up and i asked him if he had a good nap. then he tells me to come here for a sec. he had seen me in the break room a few weeks back and wanted to talk to me but didn't get a chance. anyway, he's 31 and he gave me his number. he wants me to call him so he can take me out. he said we could just try one date and if i didn't like it, well at least i'd get a free meal out of it. and i've always been talking about getting together with an older man (finally!). but i don't know about that. i don't even know the dude. we'll see.

and there's this guy riche is trying to hook me up with. he's befriended me on facebook and struck up a introduction and a conversation with me. that's cool.

and then, well, i won't go on.

but the thing is, i can't stop thinking about torrey. but i must move on. but i'll feel kinda bad about moving on cause i know torrey is still in love with me and he's not moving on just yet. so, i don't know, should i put off with dating someone new until he starts dating someone new since i am the one who broke things off? that would be the right thing to do right?

and then i feel like it's not gonna work out with me and some other dude and by the time i realize that i need to be with torrey, he'll have already moved on.

anyway...ok, good night.

-jenny "hold him jimmy's brother" jenn jenn

No comments: