Monday, August 03, 2009

so my oral surgery got pushed back from today to tomorrow.

then me and sam are taking a little one day long road trip from atlanta to charlotte and back all in the same day. i gotta go pick up the car my dad bought for me.

i'm supposed to be starting at grady soon in the infectious diseases department. i have to interact with HIV/AIDS patients and tell them all about the disease, how it works, what to expect, what kind of medicines to take, give supportive care...all that. i'm excited about that too. i should be starting next week cause this week is all full for me.

i just ordered my new sprint phone today. it's a rant. it's supposed to be good for texting, which i do all day long every day. and it has a really good camera and i can supposedly watch youtube videos and listen to music on it. i was gonna get the rumor 2, but i think i need to try something new. more people had more good things to say about the rant anyway.

ok, well i gotta finish getting ready for work. peace out.

jenny "break yo self fool. aaaaaaahhhhhhhh! tight." jenn jenn

No comments: