Monday, February 02, 2009

yeah...i think i'm gonna go ahead and go to charlotte for spring break. i figure it's like this:

sam is graduating this year and that's really the only reason i go to charlotte. then after may or june, she'll be here, so this is my last chance to go to NC. i'm gonna see my mom after i graduate in december. hopefully i'll graduate, then go to florida for like a week to see my mom, then go to south korea for a while to visit with my brother. hell, med school (if i get in) doesn't start till august.

as a matter of fact, now that i think about it...i might not even get to go to sam's graduation cause i'll be in summer school and i have to work on the weekends. so this will probably be the last time for me to see some old friends. but with facebook and myspace, who cares?

i'm almost completely phased out of myspace. i'm all about facebook right now. facebook has been my main thing for a couple months now. i just know a lot more people on there. it's cool cause half of my friends are from charlotte and the other half from atlanta. i know everybody on my friends list...i don't just add random people. the same goes for myspace too, i'm just starting to like facebook better.

well, gotta go read for my world english class. you know, i thought i got done with all my pre requisites, but apparently not. thank god i found out i had to take one more english before december came around. if i didn't get to graduate just because of one class...

so, peace out.

jenny "i'm gettin' dat fa sho" jenn jenn

No comments: