Wednesday, January 23, 2008

february 27, 2008.

I'M GONNA GO SEE GAVIN DEGRAW!!!!

i am so excited. this union is about three - four years in the making. i bought two tickets this morning when they went on sale at 10 am. i'm pretty sure i was the first one to buy tickets for atlanta. i don't know who's coming with me yet. i don't want to bring torrey in case i want to throw myself at gavin. oh crap, i have to go get a hot dress, some heels, my nails done, my hair and makeup done, it will be hot. i will be hot. me and gavin will be hot. and hopefully i can win some meet-and-greet backstage passes. i will remember to bring the camera and to charge up the batteries. and in case that wants to act up, i better bring a regular camera.

since i bought my tickets first, i should be getting some prime seats. this will be the best night of my life.

ok, enough about that. school started back up. it's going pretty good so far. i'm predicting straight A's this semester. crossing my fingers.

torrey and me are really good. we've been dating for about three months now. it's a really beautiful thing. not a single problem yet. i think this one is gonna make it.

i should be graduating at the end of next year. if i plan out my schedule right, i can finish as early as the end of next year. i am such a G.

so i'm into the Cool Kids now. they're an indie hip hop group, but its not really hip hop. it's like rock hip hop. i like it. it's two dudes, mikey and chuck and mikey is really cute. but gavin still holds #1 in my heart. i have "black mags" by the Cool Kids on my myspace page, but i'll probably switch it over to a gavin song real soon. gotta represent.

i cannot wait until february.

ok, peace out.

jenny

No comments: