Monday, October 15, 2007

it's almost the big halloween party and i have an idea of who i want to ask to go with me. i'll ask him by the end of next week. he's not into partying though. he's kinda quiet like me. but we'll see. i'm planning on a very cute outfit. i was gonna do sexy cop, but i think i'm gonna switch to french maid. it's gonna be hot.

anyways, i've been having weird dreams lately. the other day, i dreamt i had my contacts in and that i cut out my pupil and iris in one eye and placed it in between the glass in a monocle. my eye still looked normal though and when i wore the monocle, it wasn't even clear...it was blurry. so after a while, i was like, "wtf? why did i do that? i can't even see now." so it was weird.

i have a crush on a new dude now. it was a different dude a couple weeks ago, now it's this 20 year old dude. we've been talking almost every night. the guy i'm gonna ask to go with me to this halloween thing.

i dropped calculus. i'm gonna clep out though. i wish i had known about clep before. well i did, i'm just so damn lazy.

seven years from now, i WILL be a doctor...that's a bet. and i'm planning on moorehouse school of medicine here in atlanta or the university of new mexico in albuquerque. those are the two that i want to apply to. i'd be happy to get into either. i'm working my ass off now though. wish me luck.

all right then, my head is throbbing, i just got my hair done. i'm gonna take an aspirin and go to bed. peace.

jenny

No comments: