Wednesday, October 31, 2007



i have been having really really really weird dreams lately.




i dreamt that some dude was trying to kill me and riche in some basement somewhere.




i dreamt that lawrence kidnapped my sister and me in my car.




i dreamt that me and torrey were making out and i was laying on top of him and his junk was all flacid (cause with lamar, it was always...not flacid).




just really weird stuff.




i'm in a "relationship" now. we'll see how it goes.

sam is coming for thanksgiving and christmas. i'm so excited.

i went as a hooters girl for halloween...it was great.


i got to register for my spring classes. i'm on a mission right now. i'm gonna finish school and never take any breaks again. i have three science classes and labs and a film class and an english class. this summer i'm taking my last history class and a lot of bio and bio labs.

haven't had that first kiss yet with torrey, but we're having a lot of fun getting there, getting to know each other.
there's about four or five more weeks of regular classes left before finals and i cannot wait for this christmas break. i'm thinking about going to florida.
mylanda invited me to columbia in a couple of weeks for her brother's wedding. i'm gonna try to go, but we'll see.
oh yeah, i dreamt my kyra came back to me. i dreamt that twice. i miss her so much.
ok, well i'm gonna roll out now. peace out.
jenn

No comments: