Monday, August 06, 2007

i cannot stop saying "TMI". "TMI" has replaced "douche bag" as my most overused phrase. it's something new every month, i swear.

anyways, since i moved out of my apartment, i have been so bored here at my dad's. i don't even know what to do with myself. but i'll be spending my last few days here trying to hook up with old friends before i go to atlanta. i can't wait to start classes. i'm so ready. i bought a bunch of school supplies, a few clothes, i have a new hairstyle (can't do the weave anymore, not really my style, i like to keep it real). i may have to start rocking the fro more often (i'm trying to let my hair grow back since it was acting up a couple months ago and just broke off like crazy). but i'll be all right.

i've actually been glancing at online personals. i'm so ashamed. i don't like being single. i need a guy in my life. but i'm so sure, that before this year is over with, i'll at least have someone in mind. atlanta is filled with a bunch of good looking guys.

anyways, i'm about to bounce. i may go see a movie, get some more new clothes, go get a hamster (yes, i'm serious), all that good stuff. peace bitches.

jenny

No comments: