Thursday, August 25, 2005

i don't know what's going on, i've been feeling really naseous over the past few days. worrying. that's what it is. stress. stressing myself out and making myself sick. but after i get my money back, i'll be fine. through. over it.

but i was reading my car insurance papers and darnell's right. i hope they don't fine me and make me turn in my tags. i'm gonna go saturday morning and get some more insurance. that would be really fucked up though if i have to go through all that. and for what? some stupid jackass stealing from me? that is so fucked up! that's why i've been so fucking sick. making myself sick over this shit. i just don't get it. it will forever boggle my mind.

anyways, let me get to work so i can get the hell up out of here. i am so sick of this fucking place.

jenny

No comments: