Wednesday, August 31, 2005

i am so excited, in the like six years that i've lived in charlotte, i am finally going to carowinds this saturday. it's gonna be a small group of us too, so that's even better. me, sam, josh, and his girlfriend mylanta, milk of magnesia, kaopectate (her name is mylanda, but i always call her something else-like nice soft chocolatey laxative). but she's a big girl. a really big girl, but hey, if that's what you're in to.

i've been doing these crunches and been on this 1,000 calories or less a day diet. i just wanted to tighten my stomach up and it is really working. i can't wait for darnell to come back to charlotte. we're gonna be up at the gym all the time and he's gonna be my work out buddy. that's gonna be my motivation to go cause i won't keep going by myself.

oh yeah, i gotta limit what i say about darnell. his "girlfriend" might be reading. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! darnell, i gotta let the secret out...your girlfriend has to know about that one time you came over and we were supposedly gonna be "watching tv". that was some sweet lovin'. and those other times when we were supposed to be just "hanging out". the best i ever had. and if she has anything to say about it, just pop her in the lip for me ok?

anyway, working now, holla!

jenn

No comments: