Friday, July 15, 2005

today is my last day with my sister. she goes back home today. she's been staying with me for the past month though. it's been so much fun. i'm gonna be so lonely again. and then josh started a new job so he'll be gone too. so it's just be me and the dogs. i'm thinking about giving the chihuahua away and getting a puppy. a puppy shi-tzu. a boy that i'll name fred. yeah.

i want to get a truck. i big full cab truck too, that seats 4 people, two in the front and two in the back.

well, i might be getting fired today, i've been making so many mistakes lately. my boss's boss got really mad earlier this week at all the people making errors. today is the big error meeting. hopefully i'll still have my job next week. if i don't blog on monday, then that's what's happened. i got cut.

i'm thinking about cutting my hair into a mullet. or a mohawk. but what's cool about my hair is that i can make a mohawk without having to cut my hair. i think i'm gonna wear one this weekend. it'll be crazy. i'm so friggin lame. no, maybe i'll get one of those really short boy cuts. not like fade short, i wanna have some hair, but really really short. the guys would stop harassing me then, or would they?

and i'm gonna try to get that lasik eye surgery before the year is over with. i really want that. to be able to see without wearing contacts or glasses. that would be cool.

anyway, gonna work now before i get caught on the internet. peace!

jenn

No comments: